Chef Comella's Original Clambake
We set the standard for the Original Cleveland Clambake!
Chef Comella began building the family business in 1944 by selling Clambakes, allowing Clevelander's to enjoy great food with family and friends throughout the fall season. Our clams arrive from the Eastern Coastlines, full of meat and a sweet taste of the sea. Our Original Chef Comella's Clambake provides one dozen Wild Middleneck Clams, Ohio Sweet Corn, Fresh Local Chicken halves and beautiful Louisiana Sweet Potatoes as well as local fresh made cole slaw, rolls, butter and all of your paper products. A complete set of instructions will make your bake easy and memorable for all.
Chef Comella’s Clambakes are offered in Original, Specialty or Combination bakes. Combinations include Live Lobster, King Crab, Lobster Tails as well as our restaurant quality Sirloin and Strip bakes.
Good Things to Know
- Chef Comella’s Original Clambakes have been a family tradition since 1944.
- Clevelanders eat more hard shell clams than anywhere else in the country.
- Chef Comella’s Original Clambakes are available for local pick-up only. Please allow for at least 24 hours to process your Original Clambake properly.
- Convenient online ordering available. Please remember to include your pick up date and time. Or call our customer service to cover your needs at 440-951-6448.
- Changes can be processed before 2pm the day before your pick up.
- Steamer Pick-ups available at 7:30 am, Pot Pick-ups begin at 8:00 am until 12:00 pm on Saturdays. 2015 Saturday Clambake Pick-Up hours are from 8am to 12pm; our Market will be open from 8am to 4pm.
- Sundays from September 27th thru October 17th, we will be able to accommodate equipment drops as well as your Market needs and Clambake pick-ups from 8am to 11am
- Steamers may need a SUV or trailer to accommodate your order.
- We provide a steamer and/or pot with the purchase of four or more clambakes, and always have burners available we well.
- Equipment can be rented out; cooking burners and charcoal are always available. We do not provide propane tanks.
- We require a deposit on all equipment, returned to you upon return of equipment.
- Returning your equipment? We request all equipment be returned next day, however we understand you have a busy schedule. We are available for returns daily as well as the stated hours above.
We look forward to servicing you and your family for the 2015 Clambake Season!